Today Twitch announced they are bringing back last year’s Purple Ticket contest and it will be bigger and better than ever!
Twitch is offering to fly out one special fan (and their friend) to San Diego with an all-access pass (that means VIP party access, meet and greets with top broadcasters, tour of the event with Twitch staff, & more!) for TwitchCon.
Twitch will select the best, brightest, most exciting and heartfelt videos and send one lucky Twitch fan and a friend to San Diego to attend TwitchCon from September 30th — October 2nd!
Twitch will supply travel, accommodations and an all-access VIP pass to enjoy the ultimate TwitchCon experience.
To enter the contest, make a 30–90 second highlight on your Twitch channel explaining why you love Twitch and/or why Twitch should send you to TwitchCon.
Before creating your video, make sure you read the rules and regulations.
- This must be your video, created and filmed by you for this contest! No re-using cool movie clips, stunt footage or anything.
- Submissions must not exceed 90 seconds in length.
- Submissions must be cut as a Twitch highlight.
- The title of the video must include “TwitchCon Purple Ticket”
- The video can include other people, but only the person who submits the video will have the chance to win.
- The video should be in English (or subtitled in English) and the submitter must be over the age of 18 and reside in the United States.
- Your video must adhere to our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.