Tinybuild saw great success with their recent launch of Punch Club. Their marketing tactics were spot on with their “Twitch Plays” campaign. They took to their blog to give five tips on how to make your game appeal to streamers. Below we listed the topics, for the full read head over to their blog.
- It needs to be playable for a loooong time.
- If you’re doing twitch integration, it needs to be extremely easy to understand
- Stream the game yourself!
- Think about gameplay that feels like a shared experience
- Think outside the box – there are no rules yet