Last year at TwitchCon the Charity Zone played an important role during the convention.
At this year’s event, Tiltfy has invited over 60 broadcasters to represent the 10 attending charities to take part in a 6 round team decathlon.
The broadcasters will have to battle it out in video games, cooking challenges, and create speed art in order to be crowned the Tiltify Charity Decathlon Champion.
A charity pot will be developed over the next few months:
- Our official #RoadToTwitchCon charity shirt, being sold from July 11th to July 31st: https://teespring.com/twitch/TwitchCon2016
- Fundraising efforts by our participating broadcasters in August/September
- Art auctions and other on-site festivities taking place at TwitchCon
- And a pie eating contest? (Pending approval)
The 10 participating charities for this event include:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Gamers Outreach
- Doctors Without Borders
- Able Gamers
- Extra Life
- Operation Supply Drop
- American Red Cross
- Save the Children