PAX West is quickly approaching and today Twitch officially announced that the second stop of the PJSaltan of Stream Circuit will be taking place live at the Twitch booth!
16 streamers will compete for the communities entertainment in unusual games right on the show floor. The top four will earn a trip to TwitchCon 2016 where they’ll take on the top four finalists from the PAX East round.
For PAX West, Twitch has a special theme: animal games. The first game of the competition is SNOW HORSE, developed by KinifiGames.
The best part? Twitch is still accepting video submissions from streamers who think they have a shot at becoming the next PJSaltan of Stream.
- Your video should be no longer than 2 minutes in length
- Be creative, and show us your special salty self.
- Be sure to finish the phrase “I deserve to compete in PJSaltan because….”
- You must be available to appear in person at PAX West in Seattle, WA (dates TBA), and at the PJSaltan finals (if you advance) at TwitchCon on September 30 through Oct 2nd.
- You must be a broadcaster in good standing on Twitch
via Twitch Blog