If you are a newer broadcaster and you have yet to participate in r/Twitch’s monthly channel feedback thread, you should.
This thread is designed solely so that users can give and give some thoughtful, detailed, and constructive criticism from like-minded individuals.
After posting a review to other people looking for advice within the thread you can then post a channel link, a link to a highlight, and a screenshot of your overlay for feedback.
Consider and give comments on aspects such as:
- how your peers brand themselves overall
- overlay layout/webcam placement and sizing
- layout of their info area
- how they handle chat interaction (look at their VOD if they are not live when you review them)
- video quality
- audio quality
- the games they choose
- features they have or perhaps lack that you think would be useful for them anything else you can think of