Today Razer released their “Ripsaw” – a new 1080p 60fps capture card. Razer is known to put out superior quality products and continues to cater to the streaming community. Last year they debuted their Stargazer web cam which allows broadcasters to stream without a green screen. Below you can find the specs of the new Ripsaw capture card.
- Interface: USB 3.0 only
- Video input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – Component
- Audio input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – RCA L/R
- Audio mix-in input: 3.5 mm mic-in / 3.5 mm aux-in
- Video output: HDMI (pass-through from HDMI and Component input)
- Max capture resolution: Uncompressed 1080p60
- Supported resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
Global Community Manager Josh Collins put together a tutorial video on how to set it up. Multiple broadcasters are also doing giveaways for the new Ripsaw, you can find the links below.