Broadcasters are landing in Seattle, and PAX Prime 2015 is one day away. If you can’t make it this year Twitch has you covered. Earlier this afternoon we posted up the Twitch Broadcaster meet and greet, now we have the full run down of what to expect from Twitch at PAX Prime 2015. Below you can see the full schedule, unfortunately we weren’t able to make it to PAX Prime, but we’ll be at TwitchCon!
via Twitch Blog
Live From the Twitch Booth
The Twitch team will be broadcasting from booth #3317 on the show floor to bring you exclusive interviews, gameplay reveals, and other big announcements all weekend. We’ve been sworn to secrecy regarding many of the details, but rest assured you won’t want to miss a second. Check out the full broadcast schedule here. We also have these special features at the booth to check out as well:
- Game Zones: While you are at the booth, make sure to stop by the HP OMEN GAMING ARENA to pick up an exclusive H1Z1 mask and submit a photo to get entered to win a trip to TwitchCon and an exclusive entry into the H1Z1 Invitational. You can also take a moment to play Vaingloryfor some game exclusive swag. All game audio at the booth is brought to you by Twitch’s official audio partner, Turtle Beach.
- Partner Meet & Greets, Kappa Cards, Turtle Beach Broadcaster Zone: Every day of the show will feature Meet & Greet autograph sessions at our booth from 12:00PM-5:30pm PDT. Come meet your favorite Twitch personalities and get those Kappa Cards signed. We’ll also have top Twitch Broadcasters streaming live to their channels from our Turtle Beach Broadcaster Zone. Here’s the full schedule:
- PJSaltan of Stream II: The craziest tournament this side of anywhere is back! Fan favorite Twitch broadcasters are going head to head for the title of King or Queen of Salt. With new games, insane rules, and a whole lot of Salt standing between 16 fearless competitors and the coveted Golden PJSaltan Trophy, you won’t want to miss a second. Come watch live at the booth or online Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 1-3pm PDT.
- (Only) 1000 Kappa Pins: We’re introducing a new addition to the Twitch Pinny Pin collection, and it’s Kappa. You know you want one. You know you need one. Here are three ways to get one:
- Be one of the first 200 guests in line for the Twitch Town Hall panel Friday, August 28, 4-5PM at the Streaming Theater.
- The first 50 people to play H1Z1 in the HP Omen Gaming Arena will walk away with one Kappa pin everyday at Twitch booth #3317.
- Follow us on Twitter to find out which Twitch staff member is playing treasure goblin and hoarding a bag of pins to give away. They’ll be on the show floor daily at 12PM and 4PM. Don’t forget the secret phrase!
Twitch Town Hall: 1 Year Anniversary
When: Friday (8/28) 4:00pm – 5:00pm PDT
Where: Hydra Theatre
Overview: One year ago we started the Twitch Town Hall, and this year at PAX Prime we celebrate our first year. Join Marcus ‘djWHEAT’ Graham (Twitch’s Director of Programming) Erin ‘Aureylian’ (Twitch’s Lead Community Manager), and other Twitch employees/broadcasters for the final news on TwitchCon, the Next Global Emoticon Vote, and as always, exclusive Twitch swag (including a limited number of Kappa Penny Arcade Pins!).
Amazon Game Studios Presents: Twitch PAX Party
When: Friday (8/28) 9:00pm – 2:00am PDT
Where: Garage Billiards
PAX just wouldn’t be PAX without attending the party that everyone wants to be at. Friday night, Amazon Games Studios will present the Twitch PAX Party, sponsored by Turtle Beach, Corsair & AlphaDraft. Close day one of the show with tons of activities including 20 Bowling lanes, 25 pool tables, six bars, a photobooth, karaoke room and plenty of lounge space to catch up with all the friends you haven’t seen since last year. The party is 21+ with limited space, so arrive early to ensure entry!