Twitch can be one of the most inspiring places when it comes to the willingness of the community to support charities.
There is a lot of behind-the-scenes work that should be done prior to a charity stream and Twitch community member, Zcotticus, has outlined a few tips to get the ball rolling.
His tips include:
- Set the date well in advance
- Brainstorm and research
- Know the charity
- Get in touch with the charity
- Set REALISTIC donation goals/rewards
- Don’t do shots, or drink for donations.
- Think about your health
- Make sure you are operating within the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service