It’s been a month since the last r/Twitch monthly channel feedback thread so that means it’s time for a fresh post.
Receiving thoughtful and constructive feedback from like-minded individuals can prove to be very helpful, especially if it’s from the Twitch community.
Once you have have reviewed another users post you can post a direct reply to the thread that includes your channel link, a link to a highlight and a screenshot of your overlay and wait for feedback.
Consider and give comments on aspects such as:
- how your peers brand themselves overall
- overlay layout/webcam placement and sizing
- layout of their info area
- how they handle chat interaction (look at their VOD if they are not live when you review them)
- video quality
- audio quality
- the games they choose
- features they have or perhaps lack that you think would be useful for them anything else you can think of